Well, today was a fun day! Mom, Kacky and I went to Shreveport and shopped all day. We left home around 8:30 this morning and returned home around 6:45 this evening. It has been a long time since I have shopped that long. I must clear up that I MOSTLY looked!!! It was still fun though to spend that adult girl time together. I would love to do something like that every month. It was a very pleasant day. We laughed and ate and laughed and shopped and ate and laughed and shopped and ate!!! Really we mostly laughed! Kacky wore a sweater over her shirt this morning and as the day warmed up she tied it around her waist. Well after we had coffee and drinks at a cute little cafe we went to Anne Taylor. Mom and I were walking out the door to leave and Kacky started waving her arms and saying, "where is my sweater?" we thought she meant one she was purchasing. she said "No! The one I wore up here today!" As she was saying this she was kind of spinning and waving her arms! Mom and I were sooooo tickled. I said "it's around your waist!" I think Mom and I got more of a laugh than she did! It was funny though. On the way home we stopped at Southern Maid Donuts and they are hot after 4 pm every day! OH MY GOSH!!! So good. Anyway, it was a great day and I can't wait to do it again!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Man I wish I could have been there... Sounds like yall had a great day:)
Hi Michelle,
This is Sasha, Stephen Cole's wife. I found your blog through Krystal's blog. Thank you for your comments and kind words on the pictures. Unfortunately, we did not have an opportunity to get to know each other better in the past. If you would like to establish communication, please write to me at scole26@gmail.com. I would like to get to know you and your side of the family better.
Hope to talk to you soon,
Sasha
I am waiting for another post girl..:)
I am waiting for another post girl:)
Post a Comment