What a great end to the weekend! We, Scott, me, Taylor, Hannah, Jason, Krystal, Alli, Walker, Griffin, Vicky and Sue, all went to Nana & Poppy's on Sunday afternoon and had grilled burgers and wonderful sides and dessert too. Before and after supper we played baseball and got some picture taking in! It was such a wonderful time. The weather was pretty much perfect! The kids all had a great time. The adults really enjoyed it too. I just love playing backyard baseball. But let me be perfectly clear, I DO NOT run the bases. It was more hitting and chasing the balls than an actual game. I am so happy that Taylor and Hannah get to be close to their cousins. It is amazing. I was very close to two of my cousins, Kim and Stacie, growing up but they were a good bit younger than me. That was great because I got to tote them around all the time, but it wasn't until they became adults that our relationship became what it is today - which is so nice to have. But, I think the fact that mine and Jason's kids are closer in age they will always have that bond. I love Alli, Walker and Griffin so much and am so thankful for them. I also and so thankful that God has placed mine and Jason's families so close, literally like 5 minutes from each other. Anyway, did not mean to get mushy. The day was perfect as far as I am concerned. I hope the summer brings many, many more!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tear Tear! How sweet! I love you guys SO much!
It is such a wonderful thing to be so close with family... You are truely blessed
Post a Comment