CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Boy am I slow or what!!!!!

Ok, so I am a little slow at posting! Sorry it has been so long. There is a lot of ground to cover...well, actually not...I am pretty boring. Let's see..I guess I will start with Taylor's prom. He went with his girlfriend at the time, Synthia. They really looked great. We met Krystal, Jason, my cousin Stacie, and her boyfriend Brandon in Gladewater for a "quick" photo session. Krystal really took some great photos. Yes, I did say "girlfriend at the time"! They, of-course, have since broken up. But that is a normal occurance with them. Thank goodness. They are too young to get too serious. At least we have some beautiful pictures to remember the night! Taylor really racked up at after prom. He won $100, a gift card to Sonic, an ice chest and an I-Pod adapter for the car! I was shocked when he actually used the cash to buy some shoes and did not waste it. Let's see...what else....OH YEAH! We FINALLY bought Taylor a car. We got him a Red Chrysler Sebring (1999), leather seats, two door, automatic, electric windows and doors, w/CD player, new wheels, and a sunroof! That is the good part, the not so good part is: the drivers side window is off track, the front fender is split, it squeaks when it goes down the road, the breaks are bad, it needs new tires, and it has an oil leak!!!!! Nothing like a FIRST car! He was soooo excited though! He waited a long time, pretty patiently too I have to say. He really is a good kid. What else??? School is out! Hannah is pretty excited and I got tickled at her the other night. She said, "Do you know what I miss about school?". I was expecting her to say friends or something to that effect. But no, not my child. She said, "Their Tea!". Of all things. I know she is looking forward to going to stay with my cousin Rita. She goes every summer and I think would stay the WHOLE summer if we would let her. She loves Rita and Billy. They keep her pretty entertained while she is there but I think she would be completely happy to just sit at their house and play with the dogs. She and Billy walk them each morning and evening. My family reunion is on June 27 and June 28 in Warren, TX (I think that is the name). We usually leave in the morning on Friday so we can pick Mother up on the way. It is an entertaining trip to say the least. We go in a 3 car caravan and the WHOLE way, which is about 2 hours I think, she is asking where so and so is, or why this or that car load of people is. I mean the WHOLE way there! I sure do love her though. She could ask me a million times and I still wouldn't miss that time with her. Oh my goodness, now some news about ME! I am playing.......SOFTBALL....with my work. Oh boy is that going to be fun! I have not played since 7th grade. I am trying to convince them to let me be the Designated Hitter!!! I don't even know if I can hit the ball! HEE! HEE! I also made sure that I could play in capris! NO ONE wants to see these legs, especially not in motion. The more I think about it the more nervous I get. Well, that's all I've got for now.

1 comments:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Girl you are too funny. I dont think I would play softball if someone begged me too.. I don't think I could hit it. :) You will have loads of fun. Take care