Well..it's Monday! Weekends go way too fast. We had a pretty uneventful weekend. Hannah is having her 13th birthday party, finally, on Friday so I spent most of yesterday trying to get my house ready. So much to do, so little time. So far I think we have 20 RSVPS. I think we sent out 30 invites. We are having a dance...I am sure I will spend most of the party chaperoning (SP?). Tammy and Vikki, ladies from my work are going to come and help me since Scott is working. I am going to miss my neice, Alli's softball game Friday...sorry Alli....I will come on Tuesday. I made Taylor stick pretty close to home this weekend. There was an accident in Harleton, a little town close to Longview, that killed a high school senior. That sure does make you stop and think. I cannot imagine what that mom is going through, don't want to know. Let's see....what else. Yesterday evening we went to my mom and dad's and I got to play with Walker and Griffin outside in their backyard for a little while. A little while is all my old body can do on their backyard hill. They have a great backyard for kids to play in. The weather was PERFECT! Little Griffin wil be walking soon I think. He is sooo darn sweet. Walker cracks me up. He can just go and go. Alli was shopping when I first got there with Jason & Krystal, but after she got there she played on the computer. She sure does love those horse games! Hannah got her hair cut on Saturday. She got bangs cut for the first time ever. She looks so cute...older too unfortunately....:( Well I guess I had better get back to work......poor me.....
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yea!! Post #2! I am so proud...keep it up! I'm glad it is you on Friday, not me!
Girl,I cant believe hannah will be 13. Where does the time go.Hope you have a great week.
Well who was I shopping with, Oh POOR YOU!!!
alli
Wow you did have one of those times
! I was there do NOT do it for YOUR
childs 13** birthday! Alli
Post a Comment