Ok, I was absolutely craaaazzzyyy to have a party for a thirteen year old by myself!!!! We counted 27 kids at the party....I feel sure we missed some though. Let's see...what happened? Kids started arriving 45 minutes early first of all, I cooked 40 hot dogs, my help backed out on me, my parents and Taylor went to see a Texas Ranger game, thank goodness for Krystal and Jason...they came around 9:00, I had to break up two fights, a cupcake fight and....the police came to my house on Saturday morning courtesy of my next door neighbor. Oh I almost forgot the ones that ended up in our pool with their cell phones and I Pods. Whew, I am tired just recalling it all. It took me all weekend just to recover. The last kid left my house at 6:00 pm on Saturday. 5 girls spent the nigh with us and went to the movies the next day. Let's just say I am officially crazy now. I just loved that after Jason and Krystal, Alli, Walker and Griffin left my house Krystal called and said that Walker wanted to have his next Birthday party at Chele's house. I told her he could have an I'm going to Kindergarten party this summer....I just hope I don't have to deal with the police again..........ha ha ha ha ..... :) Well I have to get back to work now...later!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I don't know chele...You never know what the kindergarteners are up to these days! I wouldn't rule out the police just yet...
Post a Comment