Ok! This is my first blog! It will be awhile before I get any pictures up but I am excited about getting started. What to tell? Well, today is Scott and I's 18th wedding anniversay! Whoooo! Do I feel old! What else, Hannah is in the District Track Meet today in Mineola, TX. She is running the 100m dash and the 400 & 800 relay's. She is more active than I ever was. I was always too much of a girly girl and now I am just too much girl!!!! :) Taylor is not into sports. He does Ready Writing which I would explain if I could!!! I on the other hand just feel like all I do is work and clean. We did go to my neice All's softball tournament on Saturday. We only made it to the first game, but it sure was exciting. I had no idea 8 year old softball could be so much fun. Hannah played one year but she was only 5. Alli did a great job, she got a hit and scored a run. I think she was the best first base backer upper ever! My nephew Griffin, 9 months old, seemed to enjoy us watching the game. Walker, he's is 5, liked it too, but I think he liked the food the best! My cousing Stacie and her boyfriend Brandon came as well. Let's see. I think that is all I have for now. Blog to you soon.....
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so impressed! Keep it up! I really enjoyed it!
You gooooo girl. It is so good to keep up. Talk to ya soon
Post a Comment