CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

NOT AS GOOD AS I THOUGHT! :)

Well, I have to say that decorating a Gingerbread House is H -A-R-D!!! My hat's off to ya Stephen and Sasha! My kids and I decorated our first one this year! UGH! I did not realize it was such a long drawn out process and did not start until after 7:00 last night! At 10:45 we FINALLY finished and I am sad to report that it is no prize! We didn't even get a window on! I know it says to put it together first but i think next time I will decorate the sides first and then put it all together. I wish I had a picture to post but could not find my camera and my camcorder was not charged! I am not very good at organizing all that - this was very last minute. I will try and get a picture later! Well had better get back to work - have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Sasha said...

I agree with you Chele, it was hard. Luckily our instructions did say to decorate it first. I think that made it MUCH easier. The good part is that there is no wrong way to do it. I am sure it is beautiful! See you Friday!

Mrs. H said...

You are better than us...we haven't even decorated one yet...I'm so behind. We also have not had a Santa picture yet! Does that make me a bad mom? Cause really, Griffin isn't going to have anything to do with him!